Become the proud winner of the coveted Historia laurel wreath by entering Historia's current contest!
Simply answer the following questions! Only one entry per contestant please. In case of a tie, the earliest dated correct entry will determine the winner. If you have the winning answers, your name will be famous though the ages AND you will receive an incredible (well, maybe only cool) gift from Elysium Gates, PLUS have a smaller version of the award graphic above to permanently display on your site! It can't get much better than that *grin*
Historical Trivia questions:
1. ___________ greatest desire was
to ride the magnificent winged horse, Pegasus.
2. Who is the goddess of dreams?
3. Bellerophon found a golden ___________
that would help him ride Pegasus.
4. Pegasus allowed Bellerophon to ride
5. Unfortunately for Bellerophon, he was
determined to go to _______.
6. Olympus is home of the __________.
7. For the first time __________ would
8. Bellerophon wandered on foot for the
rest of his life.
Send your answers to MuseClio
All contests require participants to be Elysium Gates, Inc. members.